5 Simple Ways To Relax With Ease
It is imperative to relax both your body and mind. Otherwise, you will always be tensed. This article complies with simple ways to relax. If you follow them correctly, you can avoid unnecessary tension.
Relaxing Your Entire Body
Do you want to calm down your whole body? Then follow the techniques:
- You can either sit or lie on the mat. Take a deep breath and calm down. Tense the body softly, followed by withdrawal of your mind from the body.
- It is better to keep any motion at bay so that your mind does not come back within the body.
- Now think that your body is like a jelly. It has no muscles and bones.
Savasana – Ways To Relax
- Perform this asana by lying on the floor and turning the palms upward.
- Tense the entire body while you are inhaling. Next, exhale and calm the body down. You will need to repeat the process at least three times.
- Listen to your breath while lying peacefully. As you are becoming calmer, the consciousness will accumulate between the two eyebrows. Imagine endless space all around you. You are feeling enjoy floating there.
- Now imagine space is penetrating your skin and going to your brain. Get rid of all the anxieties and sorrow from your mind. Also, the future is not the most important thing to think of. Feel the present time.
- Immerse all the thoughts, sorrows, depression in that space, and feel light and free of tension.
Another essential way to calming yourself is exercise. Exercise doesn’t mean you have to work out heavily every day. Instead, you can jog in the morning or practice different yoga postures. You can walk for thirty minutes. Morning and noon is the ideal time to practice yoga. This is because, at those times, you can get rid of all the stresses. You can rejuvenate yourself without feeling sleepy.
Hot Bath Is One Of The Essential Ways To Relax
There is nothing like a hot bath. It not only cleans your body but also takes away all your worries. Fill the tub with warm water and lye there for some time. You can also run warm water over your head. You should do it before bedtime to have a peaceful sleep. Besides, you can take a hot bath before giving any lecture or an important function. This way, both your body and mind will relax.
However, make sure the water is not too hot as it might burn the skin or dehydrate you. Keep in mind that you should drink lots of water after a warm bath to stay away from dehydration.
Air And Sun Bath Rejuvenates You
Going out on the bright sunny day relaxes you, especially during the winters. You can bounce a little to stay warm. Breathe in slowly and hold it for ten seconds and then release it. Continue to do it until your body and mind relax.